- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 jars (28 oz) traditional marinara sauce
- 1 pkg (16 oz) cottage cheese
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg (16 oz) lasagna noodles (do not cook)
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (set aside 1/2 cup)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Layer ingredients in a 13x9 inch pan. First, spread a layer of meat sauce
Remove the foil, sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top of the lasagna and bake un-covered for an additional 15 minutes. Let the lasagna cool for 10 minutes before serving.